What's new

Movie Quotes (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Sure, it's been done before....but, after all, more movies are made every day! :)
So .... Post your favorite movie quotes! Make us guess the film if you like. :)
Anybody care to guess what movies these are from? ..........
"SOMEBODY GO BACK AND GET A SHITLOAD OF DIMES!!"
"YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE UNIFORMS! YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING IN YOUR JOCK STRAPS!!"
"Don't you never chew, Tony?!" -- "When my mother dies, I'll give her the job, alright!!"
"I was feeling a little sick to my stomach....What with that sweet champagne, and that tripe I'd been reading!"
"You don't REALLY mean you'll kill me, do you?"
"But ya ARE, Blanche!! Ya ARE in that chair!!"
"Do you think they'll have that on the tour?"
"They got a little BLUE chair for little boys...and a little PINK chair for little gals!"
"There WAS a vibration!!"
"Geez...I pass this crazy rig a couple of times, and this guy goes off the deep end."
"...You chicken out...in that case I let Antz tie ya to the back of the car and drag ya around a little bit."
"Hey...It looks like ol' Chuck is taking the boat to Tunatown!" [outtake.]
"Oh there's not a great deal [of damage]. There's just a big hole where the pilots usually sit!!"
"I could be at home, giving my gal the high hard one. Instead, I'm out here doin' this shit!!!"
"Goddammit, Grady, this is the President!!!"
"Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
"Why Mr. Rusk. You're not wearing your tie."
"If we paid you a little more, could you be just a little more disgusting?!" --- "Well I could certainly use the money."
TV QUOTE: "Well we'll see just how wonderful it is when the watermelon rinds come flyin' out the windows!!"

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Can you give us your impression of Mr Striker please"

"I'm sorry I dont do impressions, Im a phyciatrist"

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
"You f**k my wife?!"
"What the f**k is so funny about ME?!"
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
"No one tosses a dwarf."
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you."
"You would LIKE to apologize!!!??? Try again."

"I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks