What's new

Directors Movie Characters Draft (1 Viewer)

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
"You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You shall not pass!"

Gandalf

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member

"At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it!"

Bill "the Butcher" Cutting

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
roger "verbal" kint
the usual suspects

Keaton always said: "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Let's see y'all try making fun of THIS draft pick...

-"Aw that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the obstacle! If God wanted you up there he would have MIRACLED your ass!"

-"Who said that? Who the fuck said that?? Who's the little slimy twinkled-toed Communist cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? No one, huh? The fairy fucking godmother!! Out fucking standing! I will PT you all until you fuckin die!! I will PT you all until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!! Was it you you scroungy little fuck, huh?"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

JenB

Screenwriter
Since my two favorites, Han Solo and Indiana Jones have already been taken, I will pick my favorite character from The Lord of the Rings series as my first choice:

Legolas (Lord of the Rings, The series) Orlando Bloom

Cary T

Screenwriter
My #1 pick will piss off a certain member, but it's his mistake for not picking her first. :)

Amelie Poulain of Amelie played by Audrey Tautou.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Hudson Hawk? Wow! Unusual pick, Scott! :D

I'm assuming you mean Hudson from Aliens...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks