Moved, Lost HBO Need Some Info

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kelley_B, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

What I really need to know is when does the season of Sex and the City start back up? I know it is sometime in January, but when in Jan? Just curious as to how much time I have to get in hooked up.

Also when does Six Feet Under start back up? Hopefully HBO will put Six Feet Under on DVD next year also, as it is a wonderful show, almost as good as Sex and the City.

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

My guess on Sex and the City is Sunday, January 6, because the reruns of the first 12 eps. of season 4 conclude the previous Sunday (12/30), and there's a New Year's Eve marathon of all 12 starting at 9pm.

I don't think HBO has formally announced when Six Feet Under will return. There was talk of March, but I don't remember it ever being confirmed. A March start date would be consistent with the current scheduling of Oz, which returns on January 6 with an 8-episode season.

M.

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Thank you for the info, with the marathon I will go ahead and get HBO as soon as Dish Network can turn it on.

4. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

Repeats of the first season of Six Feet Under begin in December, however this probably has no bearing on when new episodes will begin. Perhaps they will advertise this information during the repeats, however.