What's new

Moved into new home. Building home theater. Bought TV. Need Sound System. Definitive Technology? (1 Viewer)

Stevenicholas02

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve Perdikakis
Hey guys,

New to the forum. Would love some advice on this. Best Buy Magnolia home theater crew said two 10" standing speakers fron DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY, as well as the front speaker, and two bookcase speakers behind me in corners. Powered by a Denon 9.2 ch receiver. I have attached a screenshot of the layout of my room (REC ROOM). I have a two seat recliner leather sofa theater type in the middle of the room. There is a sliding glass door to the backyard.

Edit: Can't figure out how to attach an image. Tried Imgur, didn't work.

But, the room is 14x15.6 with a bedroom door, bathroom door, and hallway to upstairs surrounding it. As well as a sliding glass door to backyard. I know it is not ideal, but it's the only room I have available!

Stevenicholas02

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve Perdikakis
I'd like to spend less than 5k. The speakers sounded really good to me. But honestly I'm looking for the closest to Dolby Cinema sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks