Mounts for 37" Aquos??

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Delbert Grady, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Delbert Grady

Delbert Grady Auditioning

Someone I know bought a Sharp Aquos 37" TV. They need to get a wall mount for it. I install sound and video systems, so I have the tools and hardware to do it, but I need to know what mount to get. Sharp sells the AN-LCGWF (flat wall mount), the AN-37AG2 (tilting wall mount and the AN-P37ARM (articulating arm) for this model.

Best buy sells a Sanus VM200S universal tilting wall mount for TVs under 42" for about half the price as a Sharp mount. Does anyone have any experience with the Sanus wall mount? Or, should I skip that all together and just go for the Sharp mounts.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

I used a Sanus wall mount for my 37" Panasonic Plasma display a few months ago and I was extremely pleased with the build quality. I've seen and considered mounts from Peerless and Chief (well respected brands) but in my opinion, the Sanus was as robust as these others and, if I recall, about half the price. Sanus has a great website here where you can determine exactly the right mount for the job. Then you can tell if the mount that Best Buy offers is the right one for the Aquos, or whether there is a better fit.

I don't think you'd go wrong with the proper Sanus mount. Check it out.

3. Delbert Grady

Delbert Grady Auditioning

Thanks for the info. I checked out the Sanus site, and it looks like the one at Best Buy would match the TV. All looks good.

Thanks again!