What's new

Mouline Rouge - 1.85:1??? (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i remember when i went to see Unbreakable.. and the trailer before it was the good Pearl Harbor trailer. problem was it was in the completely wrong OAR. im like SERIOUSLY pissed sitting there.. and then they restarted and pulled the curtains... exposing and playing it again in its correct aspect. they do sometimes mess up. i mean it happens. and if you go to the cheap theaters they just don't care. hell trust no one.
alien.gif

David Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Well, months after the fact, I know discover the true aspect ratio of Moulin Rouge. I saw it twice, at different theaters, and both cineplexes showed them as 1.85:1. I remember thinking how nice it was, because I was enjoying the fact that 1.85:1 movies were filling my then new widescreen tv. Oh well, the DVD specs sound great, and I can't wait for the release. :)

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
And Peter pops in to confirm that it's 2.35:1 and adds that it will indeed have DTS.
Woohoo.. I want this and I want it now.
Thanks Peter!
Mark

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Oh, and it will have a DTS track
Dude, you are SO money! :) If ever a film should have it's soundtrack heavily considered...
Seth to Rouge = Ulmer to Zardoz
okay actually that might be closer to "Seth to Ben-Hur", but MR is topping my list this year.
Plus my g/f (Sarah, who came to the 2000 meet) asks me almost every day about this DVD. I can thank Baz and Fox for FINALLY getting her to share in my HT obsession. :) (Well, Xanadu helped that cause too
wink.gif
)
------------------
Greetings from the Humungus! The Lord Humungus!
The Warrior of the Wasteland!
The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Just in case you're still not sure:
Moulin Rouge is 2.40:1. Fact.
A.I. Artifical Intelligence is 1.85:1. Fact.
:)
Jay-Morphic
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"After about five minutes of this movie, you're going to wish you had ten beers." Ghost World
My Own Film Review Website Coming Soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks