Moulin Rouge now or wait for Baz box set?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Burkes, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

Hi! I just bought Moulin Rouge for $20. I was going to wait for the Baz box set, but then I realized it wasn't coming out until September. I bought Moulin Rouge on a whim and can still return it. Do you guys think the extra disc in the box set will be worth owning? What's on it, and will it be possible for owners of all three films to obtain it somehow without purchasing the films again? Thanks for your input!

Rob

2. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Honestly Rob, with all the stuff that is on the MR disc and the Romeo + Juliet discs... I can't see much worthwhile stuff that could be on that extras disc. Just get MR now and sell it later if you have a dying need for the boxset.
    [​IMG]

3. MichaelAW

MichaelAW Second Unit

It's quite possible that the DTS track on MR would be corrected on the box set version. There's an ongoing thread here about the DTS synch problem.

4. Sebastian_A

Sebastian_A Stunt Coordinator

I'll CRY if it is NOT corrected - but even if it is: it would be a BAD PRACTICE by Fox do "smuggle" this new version onto the market... .

Seb