Motorola v60c Cell phone...anyone got it?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAlletto, Feb 3, 2002.

1. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

Anyone got this model cell phone? Anyone care to comment on it? I need a new phone and it looks pretty cool...

2. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

I've got the V60t, the TDMA version of the phone. I've only had it for about a week, but so far I like it a lot. I purchased it to replace a StarTac. I like the metal case and the buttons feel a lot better than my StarTac. The external caller ID is really nice, and the 3 line display makes reading text messages much easier than the 1 line on the StarTac. It also has voice dialing capabilites and a 2minute digital voice recorder. I thought these were a little gimicky, but I've actually found them to be quite useful. The only downside is now I've got to replace all of my accessories because Motorola changed the power/accessory connector.

My company has some corporate agreement with ATT so I was able to get the phone for half price which was really nice.

Kevin

3. Scott Dautel

Scott Dautel Second Unit

You might want to have a look at this thread, particularly near the end.

4. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

I went and picked it up this afternoon. Its charging now, but I've gotten to play with it a little bit. So far its way cool [​IMG] I need to find a car charger and the USB cable and software to sync it with my outlook 2k to get the phone numbers in. Everyone is out of both pieces [​IMG]

5. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

Mike,

I just ordered the Navigator Plus hands free kit from 800.com for