What's new

MotoGp2 League for the HTF (1 Viewer)

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Well I just got back with a copy of MotoGP2 and have started going through the training sessions.

So far, there is one major problem that I hope is isolated...on the Chicane traning session the framerate is terrible for the first half of the race. There are no other bikes on the track, it is just you going through a forest section but it must be chugging at 10-15 fps.

Can anyone else confirm this, maybe my xbox is on the brink.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know if BB has MGP2? If I use a $5 off netflix coupon, I might be able to overpower the good half of my subconscience.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Okay you evil demons, I sold my copy of MGP back to GS to get $15 off MGP 2. I'll try to set some time to race tonight. Invite me if you see me.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
:frowning: :angry: Date in the computer at work now says the 24th, which is Saturday, which is a day we don't get shipments on, which means that if it's not in by Friday, I won't get it till Monday, which means my grand plans of playing it all day on my days off goes into the crapper.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well hopefully bestbuy has MotoGP2 and inside pitch this weekend so i can use my 20% off coupon

capt

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
graeme i feel your pain, i just found out about the 24th at eb also.however i called a local microplay and they said they would be getting it in today(22nd).
good luck

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
joey we are talking canadian release dates,i believe u lucky bastards have it already.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
ok you scared the hell out of me :). I plan on going there today to trade in a bunch of games to pick it up

capt

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
You should still probably call ahead, unless you did a pre-order. Many stores only got a few copies and have sold out.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
just got home and they had a few copies of both games. So ill be on playing moto and inside pitch this weekend. Tonight is wolfenstein night though :)

capt

Peter O

Stunt Coordinator
I just picked it up, so I'll be up for a HTF league.

I managed to snag the last copy at my local GameStop.

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
I just picked up a copy of Motogp2, so I'm in. I don't have a snazzy xbox live avatar, so my gamertag is

stillfastasleep

The tag is descriptive of my play at times. Asleep at the wheel would also be appropriate. Thankfully, I can't injure unsuspecting parties online.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
hey guys sorry for dropping out in the middle of the game. I went to move a few game cases out of the way and they hit the power button.

capt

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Was fun playing with you guys tonight. I will probably be on later (after 10pm EST), will look for some people to play with then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks