What's new

MotoGp2 League for the HTF (1 Viewer)

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Since we've been talking so much about the Wolfenstein tournament I thought I'd start a MotoGp league as it comes out tomorrow and I will be HEAVILY into racing online with this game. If you want to race with us list your gamertags below. Also, if someone has an excellent server and is able to host that would be great too! So get the game tomorrow and start training and building that dream bike. I'll see you online!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Also steve if you want me to keep track of stuff on the group play web site id be glad to do it. Keep everything in one spot. Just let me know

capt

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I'm down.

I am picking the game up tomorow morning at 10! One of the benefits of being laid off :)

I will look for you guys online.

Jeff

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Count me in. I'm more than willing to race backwards so that we can make sure whoever does win is truly skilled.

My favorite quote from the demo:

"Who pushed all these signs out into the middle of the road?"

XXXXXX has crashed.

Peter O

Stunt Coordinator
Watch out James, I hear there is a new option for hosts to make people going backwards become ghosts :)

I'm considering picking this one up as well. I like racing games but am not big on making tons of little bike adjustments. Will it still be possible to compete without a totally modded bike?

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Yes, from what I've read if you don't mess with the tires/handling/etc that the bike will be like the bike you had in motogp 1. That's how I'm going to ride at first while building up my bike stats.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Do the bike stats you get in single player carry over to your Live bike?
Yes, Live is completely integrated with the single player game. You have to play through the single player to create your bike(s) and unlock tracks and special features for use in multiplayer. Your best times while playing in offline modes will also count towards the Live scoreboards.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Ugh
Too ... many ... games ...

Just when I was starting to go back and work on games I had put aside, here comes a flurry of new games. I loved the first [xbox] Moto GP and played it religiously for the first month of Live, but I'm not sure I'm gonna buy the new one yet. I know I should, but man ... too many hobbies.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol daren. between all these games coming out and all these tv show dvd box sets im going broke

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks