What's new

MotoGP - Who's playing? (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
So I've been on Live for about a month now, and nobody that I've added to my friends list seems to be playing MotoGP much (or at all). Who here races the bikes on a regular basis? Even though I only have the demo I've been playing the game a ton and would like to get a few more familiar people passing me Mugello hairpins.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
When i first got live I on was on MotoGP all the time, but lately ive been playing Ghost Recon, Mech Assault and NHl2k3 a lot

capt

JayV

Supporting Actor
Graeme, I haven't played it in ages, but I'll make an effort to join you (I only have the demo).

-j

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto Graeme,

Just send me a friend request. (sure wish they allowed including voice or text message with a request, so that I didn't have to remember that "Drunkom" is Graeme Clark from the HTF)

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
Add me, too, if you like. I haven't played much lately, but I'm always up for some racing. The backwards riders and little kids kind of turned me off, but a group of HTF'ers would be great.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I started to play it today & have been having a blast. It's *very* hard though! Feel free to add me as a friend etc. Warning: I'm not much competition.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Yeah ... I got to play it for a few beta weeks and after a couple months I tapered off racing and spent more and more time in NHL and NFL 2k3. I might have to get back into racing though. If we had a HTF group thing, I'd make an effort to join.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Hey man, add me to your list. I'm a MotoGP junkie. Even though I'm only ranked around 3400, I can still give some competition.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks