MotoGP - Who's playing?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Graeme Clark, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

So I've been on Live for about a month now, and nobody that I've added to my friends list seems to be playing MotoGP much (or at all). Who here races the bikes on a regular basis? Even though I only have the demo I've been playing the game a ton and would like to get a few more familiar people passing me Mugello hairpins.

2. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

When i first got live I on was on MotoGP all the time, but lately ive been playing Ghost Recon, Mech Assault and NHl2k3 a lot

capt

3. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Graeme, I haven't played it in ages, but I'll make an effort to join you (I only have the demo).

-j

4. JeffMuller

JeffMuller Stunt Coordinator

Ditto Graeme,

Just send me a friend request. (sure wish they allowed including voice or text message with a request, so that I didn't have to remember that "Drunkom" is Graeme Clark from the HTF)

5. Rob_Pierce

Rob_Pierce Second Unit

Add me, too, if you like. I haven't played much lately, but I'm always up for some racing. The backwards riders and little kids kind of turned me off, but a group of HTF'ers would be great.

6. BrianB

BrianB Producer

I started to play it today & have been having a blast. It's *very* hard though! Feel free to add me as a friend etc. Warning: I'm not much competition.

7. Daren Welsh

Daren Welsh Supporting Actor

Yeah ... I got to play it for a few beta weeks and after a couple months I tapered off racing and spent more and more time in NHL and NFL 2k3. I might have to get back into racing though. If we had a HTF group thing, I'd make an effort to join.

8. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    Hey man, add me to your list. I'm a MotoGP junkie. Even though I'm only ranked around 3400, I can still give some competition.

[​IMG]

9. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer