MotoGP Live players whats up with This Score

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RayKk, Jan 6, 2003.

1. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

I was checking out the top scores on MotoGP today and came across in Sachsenring Tag: CUCHO at time 0:40.60,the second place guy Tag: ImSixString clocking in at 1:04:73, that is a 24 second difference, IM slowly shaving time off that track myself standing at 1016 at 1:08:38.
    Is this guy that good, is there a glitch or is there a short cut he knows that no one else knows?, what is your input on this score, Tag: ImsixString is a very good rider and he ranks close to the top on all tracks, I have not seen CUCHO ranking high on any other tracks or over all standings ( he might be but I cant find him )all the top riders are running custom usually a Honda V4 at 30.20.30.30, CUCHO is running with rider Abe (bike not listed) so IM assuming its an unlockable.
    So what's your opinion on this.

HTF live players if IM not on your friends list, add me.
    Tag: Goggles Pizzano

2. Romar Armas

Romar Armas Second Unit

This is done through a bug with the game. This was plentiful in Beta but have now been narrowed down to 3 tracks. This should be taken care of by Climax.

3. Jon Diehl

Jon Diehl Stunt Coordinator

Yep. Another glitch.

Now 3 good tracks are down the tubes.

4. Jeff Kohn

Jeff Kohn Supporting Actor

On the subject of MotoGP, does the full game support XBLive or just the demo on the live disc? The reason I ask is because the game was released quite a while ago and makes not mention of XBLive, just system link. I rented the game when it first came out and enjoyed it, and now that Costco has it for $20 I wouldn't mind buying it but only if it supports Live.

5. BrianB

BrianB Producer

Just the "demo". The game disk has zero Live support/code, the game effectively had its network layer rewritten to support Live after it was released. The "demo" looks at your HD for a MotoGP savegame to decide whether to unlock extras etc.

MotoGP's still worth buying though to unlock tracks & build your own custom rider etc to enhance the Live experience. Especially at that price!

6. Jeff Kohn

Jeff Kohn Supporting Actor