What's new

MotoGP and xbox Live (1 Viewer)

DavidAM

Second Unit
I thought MotoGP was XBL capable. I've been having MotoGP since it came out but just got XBL yesterday and am just noticing the game doesn't specify XBL and its not playing online for me. The demo of GP works, but not my full version of GP. Am I missing something?

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
MotoGP 2 is XBL compatible.

MotoGP is not. Well sort of...

Included with your XBL discs should be a "demo" disc for MotoGP. This disc will take whatever your unlocks are in MotoGP and let you play online with them. In essence it's a full game, minus a few single player features.

DavidAM

Second Unit
Ok thanks. I figured it was something like that since I was playing on the demo and it had my custom bike. I wanted to play on the full game cause alot of people online only had a couple of tracks and keep racing them over and over. Anyway, if anyone still plays MotoGP, look me up on XBL, gamertag is Ferguson77. I also have Fever 2003 but I suck so no pros!

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
If you have the other tracks unlocked, you can host a game and race with them. Those who do not have those tracks will appear as ghosts in that race (and not receive Championship points).

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
And if you are just playing the demo you'll see people with custom bikes BLOW by you. ;) Very, very cool game. Enjoyed it way more than I expected. Going to have to pick up GT2 some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks