1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

MotoGP 2003

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidAM, Nov 3, 2002.

1. DavidAM

DavidAM Second Unit

Any chance of this game being renewed every year with the new riders? I'm already wanting an updated roster with Bayliss, Hayden and Edwards [​IMG]

2. Masood Ali

Masood Ali Supporting Actor

I would think that being one of the first launch titles for Xbox Live! would garner enough interested in a sequel for MotoGP.

You can count me in as being first in line to buy it, although if it's only going to have updated rosters and bikes, I would push for that stuff being included in a downloadable update instead of a new $50 disc (ahem...EA).

3. hwshi

hwshi Stunt Coordinator

yes they are working on a new version.i would link to it specificly but it's on the xboxlive forum site,which i believe you have to be a beta tester to access.motogp also has a website and forum were i believe one of the programmers has posted screens.

4. Michael St. Clair

Considering the 'Live' build of the game has a bug with the analog control, I'd certainly hope for an update.