What's new

Moto GP2 Xbox worth getting? (1 Viewer)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
The game is awesome. It picks up where the first left off and moves forward. XBL support is great with your fastest lap times automatically uploaded online so you can see how you compare with your friends. Well done tracks, well done bikes. And the new point system on the rider rather than the bikes is a big plus. Now it doesn't matter what bike you want to ride its the rider that matters for the points invested. Don't mistake that last sentence for there not being differences in the bikes. Great game very highly recommended.

Although I don't have much time to play anymore, I'll basically repeat what Mike said about the game. It is awesome! I have yet to have this much fun with ANY racing game that I have played. And I'm only talking about the single player!

Xbox Live takes this to another level. Moto GP2 and XBL have set a standard of how racing games should be done. Yes, it's that good. I live in the D.C. metro area and I once hooked up with some folks that were playing in Germany and there was not a drop of slowdown. Awesome!

One thing you should know about this game. Practice, practice, and practice some more. The folks on XBL are pretty damn good. (I was online once and I heard some guy say that he stayed up all night trying to improve his time for one course! Take my word for it. Practice!)

My Moto GP2 motto: Never come in last place!

ROTFLOL!

:D :D :D

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I definitely want to pick this up at some point. The most fun I had with Xbox Live at launch was with the MotoGP demo and I had never played a motorcycle racer before.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Easily my most played, and probably favorite game of the year. The game is great, tons of fun, you push yourself to get better and when you do you continue to learn new ways of getting the bike around the track faster and faster.

The only negatives being that the single player can get a bit frustrating (the training and challenges can be rediculously hard, and the AI is rather annoyin) and that there are now glitches which effect the scoreboards.

The best thing about the game, if you really get into it, is a really great online community that runs leagues, special event races of various types, create bike logos, and are more than willing to help people out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks