What's new

Moto GP for XBL - What causes excessive "bouncing"? (1 Viewer)

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody ever noticed in a Moto GP session via Xbox Live that occasionally, certain racers are jerky and bounce all over the place. They are complete non-fluid in movement. I was wondering if this was a network issue (maybe lag?) or something that the individual players were causing?

And on another (wishful) note, wouldn't it be nice if you could play in games that only let players with neutral or positive feedback play? I get so frustrated trying to get good times on tracks and then some punk jumps in and thinks it will be cool to race backwards. Errrggghhh......

Chad

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Sounds like lag. I had similar problems bouncing around in an Unreal Championship map on one laggy server.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Yeah, that's L...A...G...

I've seen bikes sail through the air, and I've been nuked by bikes who materialize right on top of me. Funny, I don't see it nearly as much in MechAssault...then again, there are only 8 players compared to 16 in Moto.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Yeah, the funny thing when I've seen it in Moto is that it's usually just one person, the others don't seem to bounce around as much.
Usually though, the race field seperates out a great deal almost immediately though, so you don't see it for long. :)
Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks