What's new

Mostly Wolfenstein and some Mech Assault Night-TONIGHT (1 Viewer)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
All I know is that pudwacker with a panzer = :frowning:

Chris, I vote for plenty of beach invasion and depot with some destruction thrown in for good mix.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Well sounds like you guys had fun last night, I wish I could have joined but did not get my copy of the game until this morning, I'll be online for sure tonight, is there any especial room I have to go to to join? my namertag is perUano.

Thanks!

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Jose, there's really no special room. I'll host a game, and I'll invite people that I see online. Up until the game gets full, or starts lagging. Last night we had 14 people at one time, an it seemed to be running well for everyone.

I'll do the same tonight. I'll be online at 9, and Ill start sending out invites as soon as I see people online.

Todd_B

Second Unit
For the few brief moments I got to play w/you guys, I had a blast :)

I ended up playing for some 5 or 6 hours last night so I'm ready and willing to rock n' roll tonight ;)

Todd B

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Man i had three seperate groups of friends playing last night so i just jumped from group to group as one game got laggy. what a great time though.
I think that being a medic is my calling, but everyone on my team needs to have their voice on! turd ferguson obviously had his voice turned off or no mic
reeldeal - "turd, you're hurting come here i got health"
turd "..." runs away and gets shot...
reeldeal - runs up to turd's body to revive it
turd - dissapears into the ground as he joins reinforcements.
gah!
I work tonight and i'm MST so I'll probably be on around midnight EST at the earliest but I'll definitely be looking for a game.
Remember guys, teamwork is how to win at this game.

David Glenn

Second Unit
Thanks for the Doc props. I'm used to playing Medic from all the TFC I used to play/clan.

Now, if I can only figure out how to conc in Wolfenstein...

BTW, just out of curiousity, does anybody know how the scoring works for a Medic or Engineer? Does healing/reparing give you points? Not that it really matters, team work & winning is the ultimate reward.

I'll try to make it tonight. Probably around 10-11:00PM or later.

Another BTW:

I just received my replacement Sony KP57WV700 (due to flicker) and my brand new SVS 20-39 PC+ (HOLY CRAP!!!, I popped in Blade 2, Monsters Inc. and LOTR and fell into HT bliss). I needed to share that with some of you who could appreciate my current state of gaming & dvd joy. My wife, family and many friends just don't get why I get so giddy for this stuff.

Later..

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Does anyone know how long the $39.99 price is going to last at Bestbuy? because I'd love to buy this game but may not make it over there this weekend. Thanks.

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Chris, could you add me to your friends list. I wouldn't find some lag free 10 player matches with my fellow HTFers :D

Thanks,

Mike D.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
My wife, family and many friends just don't get why I get so giddy for this stuff.
Ahhhh, that's why we're here. **Stands up** "My name is Rob and my speakers are worth twice as much as my car."

I can't believe I missed last night, too much stuff going on for me to get on Live. If I'm not on tonight, I'll be highly pissed. Can't wait to play with you guys.

Scar: It seems like this game was made for you--everyone is having trouble hearing their teammates!:D

See you tonight, fellas.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
All I know is that pudwacker with a panzer = :frowning:
I will master that particular piece of equipment. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday! And if it requires me blowing myself up numerous times, well that's how it goes.:)

I'll be on tonight after work, so around 11:30 PM central.
Those sensitive documents won't protect themselves!

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Mike (Merlot) - Added ya last night after I came on here and saw your GamerTag. I'll look for you tonight.

Steve Blair

Second Unit
It was too much fun last night guys! I'll look for you on there tonight as well. One suggestion. Since you can change your nickname on live maybe when we sign in we should put HTF after our name so we all know who each other is. Sorry, Brian. I saw you on there but didn't know your "alter ego" name. I was looking for PPH2 :) See you guys tonight.

I vote for the games with the flag objectives. Those are the most fun in my opinion, especially on the trench level.

Steve

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
when you say Nickname you mean the name you use in the game ? The Profile? You don't mean the Gamertag do you?

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Mike (Merlot) - Added ya last night after I came on here and saw your GamerTag. I'll look for you tonight.
Thanks! I may be on my friends hosted connection tonight, if not, I'll join your game.

Has anyone noticed when a new level loads, the game is real laggy at first? I wonder if this is just my friends connection... he does have the Comcast Pro service, so he has decent bandwidth.

Mike D.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Im looking forward to tonight. But i want to be allies this time. I want to invade from the beach :)

capt

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
The mickname is just your character's name in RTCW, your XBL tag name is still the same. It's just there in case you want to have some fun and use another alias for a game or two.

I WILL get online and play with you all tonight, I swear. Last night was our 3 year wedding anniversary and even though my wife said it was ok, my spider sense was tingling about getting online. Also, have to store up those brownie points so that when I drag myself to bed at 3 AM tonight, she's ok with it :D

See ya on the beaches, dogfaces...

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Sign me up!!! I'm stoked to play RTCW, got it last night but had other 'real life' stuff to finish first :angry: And thus I've been stuck here at work waiting to get at it!
My gamertag is JTello, and my Nickname is Dr. Fragenstein.

P.S. How do you post the images on the bottom of your posts,.... if you look at the link bottom of this post you can see I've tried, but can't figure it out??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks