What's new

Mostly Wolfenstein and some Mech Assault Night-TONIGHT (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ill be back on around 8:45. I needed to take a small break and do some things that have come up

capt

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I would love to play with you all, as a matter of fact I got the invite to your game (Thanks!) but I don't have Wolfie yet:frowning: might get this weekend. I'm going to Disney tommorow though so we'll have to see how much money I have left. I do have MA though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Was fun playing with everyone tonight. Sorry i had to leave early. I was getting annoying with my live headset. For some reason it kept cutting out. Someone else also had the same problem so i know it just wasnt me. Ill try again tommorow night. till then good night

capt

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Oh man. Thanks for the games tonight all. I had a BLAST!

It was good to see that I can host a server for at least 12-14 people, and not have any problems. I'm more than up for hosting some more games for us this weekend. Maybe Friday or Saturday night?

Joey, I found the same audio issue, but all you have to do is go into the Teams menus (White button) and reset your radio from "Off" to "General". It happened only once to me the whole night. I imagine that will be fixed in a patch.

Other than that issue, it was almost flawless. I don't think I've played that amount of time on Xbox Live in months. And now that I'm back to a regular work schedule, I can be on even more!

I've also decided I'm buying a nice 5.1 system for my living room now so I can get more into the games that support 5.1, especially RtCW and Halo.

But again, I had a great time tonight all. I hope we can get a nice large game going again like we had tonight, sometime later this weekend.

David Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Missed everyone tonight, maybe tomorrow. What I played was late and a bit confusing as everyone seemed to be in the learning process with controls, objectives, strategy, etc (myself included). I'll just need some time to figure it all out (man it has been a while since I played it on the PC). Anyone play any system link yet? How was it?

David Scott... gamertag: elshagon

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Had a blast last night guys....too bad I am paying for it at work right now because of the lack of sleep. :)

David,

You did a damn good job as a Medic last night....I was happy to see that the teamwork of HTF was still there since I really haven't played with many of you guys since SOCOM. Can't wait to get more time in on this. By the way Brett.....I think I might have knocked you down in the ratings last night. ;)

-Dean-

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well hopefully i will see most of you on tonight again starting at 9 PM EST

capt

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I'll host up another game for us tonight everyone.

And no I won't leave my Xbox on Brett. :D

Optimum Online Customer Service: We've noticed an abnormal amount of usage on your cable modem Mr. Flynn. We apologize, but we;ll have to lower your upload speed to 150 kbps.

Me: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well Chris you can't blame them for trying you connect was great last night. Thanks for hosting... and sorry to all my team Mates I fried with the flamethrower, I have to get a handle on the controls ! The game is really fun , I'm glad to see it shipped with a decent amount of maps and objectives. Hopefully more to come soon! I'll be on tonight after the Red Sox Game so hopefully you guys will still be playing around 11pm.

See you all tonight !

Lt. Scarpad Out.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Chris, all I have to say is...:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Nice job hosting! Good games last night fellas. Brett, you seemed to be the Axis' bullet sponge for the evening.;)

Wetwork, nice job with the Dr. duties! Hope to see you guys tonight.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Last night's session was fantastic! How funny is it to see Nazis bouncing up and down as they run for the next flagpole?:D I feel like I got my money's worth out of the game after one session - anybody on the fence better hurry up and get RTCW today!!

Audie Murphy - the medic who tried to kill an enemy soldier with his hypodermic needle - will be back online tonight!

See you then,

Bryan
PPH2 / Audie Murphy

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Oh and as to a 5.1 sytem for the box I'm torn. I had my box in my Basement HT on my 65" Mits. But many games were too dark to be really Playable. I have recently picked up a great deal on a 30" Samsung direct view. I've moved the box upstairs and I enjoy playing on the smaller screen alot more if you believe that. I had the box hooked up in all it's 5.1 glory in the HT, but have none in my smaller living room area. I debated picking up some sort of system, but i find I mostly play live, mostly am on the headset, and therefore usually keep the game audio lower. I'd love to find a good pair of phones that allow you to listen to the game in stereo, has a mic for talking and multiplexes the online chat with the game sound. Now that would rock !

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Dave, you + flamethrower = pain for your teammates. :)

I'm going to look into the other gametypes we can try tonight. What maps did you guys like? Do you guys have any suggestions?

And make sure that if you guys don't like something, use the voting system!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
For the short while I could play it was a blast. Much better overall experience than MA.

Here is a dumb question. How can you tell who you are aiming at. As far as I could tell, everyone had a white display in my HUD, do I have to look at the uniform color to see?

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Lee, Allies are usually tan or olive coloured. Axis are black or gray.

Also, with the targeting reticule over a person, if their name shows up, they're on your team. If not, pull the trigger.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Chris, I'm putting down the Flame Thrower for awhile, I'll stick with my trusty Thomson! Team Mates will be relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks