What's new

Most Wanted Telefilms (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Top of the list for me is "The Doomsday Flight" (1966), penned by Rod Serling.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Whoever owns the rights to the 1980 NBC cult classic, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow", please license this out to MPI, Image, or Shout! Factory, let's see if we can get this remastered and out by Halloween. ;)

Now that Jeff Goldblum is joining this season's "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", capitalize on it.

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Murder In The Heartland, starring Tim Roth, Fairuza Balk, Brian Dennehy, Randy Quaid, and Renée Zellweger. It was released on VHS, but long out of print and when on a rare occasion a copy pops up on ebay, they go for a fortune!

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned these two, especially with the casts they have:

THE GATHERING -- Edward Asner, Maureen Stapleton, Laurence Pressman, Veronica Hamel, John Randolph, Stephanie Zimbalist, Ed Winter and Gregory Harrison.

CITY IN FEAR -- David Janssen, Robert Vaughn, William Daniels, Susan Sullivan, Perry King, Alan Miller and "introducing Mickey Roarke." (Roarke played the psychotic killer.)

Both were out on VHS at SLP speed (one on Goodtimes), so they exist somewhere. I've copied both of mine to DVD.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano

================================================== ===
I believe it is available on dvd.

================================================

I was hoping for the Space 1999 and Battlestar Galactica [os] telefilms. If miniseries count these are the following I would want:

World war III-david soul, rock hudson, ect.
Pearl- dennis weaver, robert wagner,ect.
from here to eternity- willian devane, joe pantoliano, ect.
Popeye Doyle- Ed O'Neill was in it.
a rumor of war- brad davis, keith carradine, ect. The extended version aired on TNT.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Don't know how many of you know this but The Fire Next Time, about global warming that has gone out of control, stars Craig T Nelson and Bonnie Bedelia, about a family sometime in the near future, that journeys from Los Angeles, CA to Nova Scotia, Canada in an effort to escape the natural disasters happening around the U.S.

It's a 3 1/2 hour movie and is a telefilm. This movie has been re-released on DVD just a short time ago and you can purchase it on Amazon for $6.99.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet- but This House Posessed is a TV movie I'd like to see released. They used to air it once in a while on one of the Turner networks, but I haven't seen it in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks