What's new

Most rare nude appearance (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Jamie Lee's been nude in quite a few of her films, five off the top of my head. Trading Places - Love Letters - Mothers Boys - Grandview USA - Tailor Of Panama.
Debra Winger was also VERY nude in The Sheltering Sky along with Officer and a Gentleman.
Jessica Lange has a few as well...All that Jazz - Frances - Everybody's All-American.
And to be honest I have seen Wild Things and they (if I remember correctly) never show Denise Richards face during these "nude scenes" so I have my doubts. I might be wrong about that though.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to have to abstain from this tourney cause I haven't seen most of these. However, if you'd like to include jpegs so I can make an informed decision, I'll be more than happy to participate. :)

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Hmm..trouble in paradise? ok...looks like we need to hold awhile on the first matchup...

Below are the nominations that we have not found more than one appearance (yet). I am not sure one has to have seen the film to vote as long as you know who the actress IS....I am separating out the most recognized names from the lesser recognized, since 'most famous' is a criteria here...if you disagree, please speak up (not that anyone needs any prompting!)

Well known...

Molly Ringwald - Malicious
Lucy Lui - City of Industry
Jennifer Lopez - U Turn
Holly Marie Combs - A Reason to Believe 1
Alyssa Milano - Embrace Of the Vampire,Outer Limits 2
Reese Witherspoon - Twilight
Lea Thompson - All The Right Moves
Diane Keaton - Looking For Mister Goodbar
Dana Delany - Exit To Eden
Julie Andrews in S.O.B.
Jane Fonda in Barbarella
Goldie Hawn in ?

Lesser known...

Carla Gugino - Jaded
Jossie Bissett - Desire 2
Portia DeRossi - Sirens
Jamie Presley- Poison Ivy 3
Kelly Preston - Mischief
Lara Flynn Boyle - Road To Wellville
Denise Richards in Wild Things

Phoebe Cates- Fast Times At Ridgemont High (I think this one is out because there was an earlier b flick with a LOT of Phoebe)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
You're going to mention Portia de Rossi from Sirens without mentioning Elle McPherson from the same film? Blasphemy.

How about Gwyneth Paltrow in Shakespeare in Love? I certainly wasn't expecting that! Mena Suvari in American Beauty? Katie Holmes in The Gift? Just some suggestions,

Pieter

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
JonZ is correct. Malicious it is.
This is an interesting topic for me, as I do some consulting/reviewing for a wonderful little site called Link Removed , which is a database of 'straight' actresses and their nude scenes!
The nomination process is over? Guess I'm just voting then!
McGillis and Milano

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Debra Winger was also VERY nude in...
...Slumber Party '57...her first movie.
For those of us well over 30 years old, I'd like to mention Claudette Colbert's milk bath scene in The Sign Of The Cross and Meryl Steep's flash in Silkwood.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Madchen Amick in Dream Lover.
I'm still writing to WB to get this title on DVD (originally a Polygram film, I wrote to MGM and they said WB had the rights, wrote to WB and they still haven't answered...bums!) :)
Laetitia Casta in Gypsy/Gitano (Spanish film)
Monica Bellucci in Malena
wait a sec, I think I'm just voting for my faves, not most rare...oh well...

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
If nominations are still open, I'll say Brooke Shields for that Louis Malle film or for Blue Lagoon.

Dennis

Second Unit
The film in which Goldie Hawn was crying in the shower was Best Friends with Burt Reynolds.

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Nominations are still open, particularly since many members have been able to shoot down nominations with second (and more) appearances. This is getting interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks