What's new

Most Haunted...Live! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone else watch this show?

I'm watching it now, where they say they saw a light flash in the hallway. I saw it immeditatly and said, WTF was that? They then went back to the studio and said that they didn't catch it on camera. But if they didn't catch it on camera, then how did I see it?

Edit* Darn, I'm not psychic :). Just saw the part after the break. Seems they did catch it on camera after all..

Anyone else having fun watching this show?

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have never heard of this show before, but have watched the last few days.

Is this show meant to be real?

I was actually digging it when I thought it was real, but when Derrick got "possesed" it became just a farce.

Do the UK viewers think of this show as a real paranormal investigation or is it just for a laugh?

I like Ghost Hunters because they actually use more equipment and start with science, not people talking about how they feel cold, etc.

This show is a bit wierd with using webcams and all the viewers claiming to see things on the webcams. Why dont the guys in the studio play back these things and let us see? Surely they are recording the webcam footage. If not, they are just playing with us.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yeah, Most of the stuff they do get on camera is pretty amazing, but the possessing is kind of tougher to swallow :)..

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Same with me. I was kinda digging the show until the possession part and then I just sorta tuned it out.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Seems like nothing has changed since the last post in this thread. MH just did a tour of the Winchester Mystery House and it was the same antics. The show will be rerun tomorrow (just highlights) on the Travel Channel in the U.S. (don't know where it airs in the United Kingdom). But I did tune in for the entire, original, 7 hour broadcast. It sure got boring towards the end there. Nothing overly dramatic happened on camera this time, but they sure had fun wrestling that floating table to the ground. Then they went to a commercial. I looked in on the webcams as much as possible; not easy since I only have dial-up. I did see something in the Seance room that looked like the bottom of a woman's hoop skirt going out the door. Does that make me a medium? Or was it the crew moving things around. Who can tell.

After such a long broadcast I'm pretty convinced the whole show is b.s., unfortunately. It's just show business. And even if there are ghosts, I think Yvette has some nerve, running around the Winchester house yelling at the ghosts to come out, simply because she's getting tired and bored. If there really were ghosts, why would they appear? Just to entertain that mad Englishwoman screaming out in their house?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks