What's new

Most Hated College Football Teams (1 Viewer)

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
let me ask OU fans what its like to get beat by OSU and not play for a national championship....i know i know...Texas lost to CU and they arent in the championship either
I knew some Texas fan would say that. Typically predictable. :) I'll tell you, I think any OU fan would rather they lose to OSU than Texas. Bigger rivalry with Texas, and the Longhorns are usually much better competition.
Even if OU would have beaten the Cowboys, they probably wouldn't have fared any better against the Buffaloes than Texas did, anyway. They had no offense, and the Buffs are the hottest team in the country.
I know the saying, and I think most of the time it's true: "A good defense is the best offense", but geez, the defense can't do it all. . .
By the way, did Chris Simms ever get a game ball from Gary Barnett for all of those completions he threw to the Buffs during the game? :D
-mwb-

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
3. Nebraska - Never really disliked them until last night when their QB won awards with more Int.'s than TD's
You might want to check out Eric's number of rushing TDs before making a statement like that...
You'll be absolutely livid tomorrow, when he wins the Heisman... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks