What's new

Most Embarrasing Momentts? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Thought this would be a fun one :)
This one wouldn't go anywhere near my top ten, but still pretty embarrasing none the less. I was waiting outside themall door for my sister to finish up her bathroom break inside a McD's. Waited for about 5 minutes, and no go, so I go in, see someone standing there who sort of looked like her from far away, and said, "There you are!" Lady turned around and I had to say, "Whoops, maby not", heh.
One of my top ten, however, would be two incidents. One, I was out cutting hedges in the back. I had the cord held in my hand, while trying to trim the top of the headge off. I swung the thing around t he top, cord came out, and I SHEARED the thing in half, sending sparks everywhere. HOPEFULLY no one saw that stupid little manuver...
The second one is that I was coming home from Sunday School once, and noticed a broken bulb. I tried to get it out by hand, didn't budge. So, for some damned reason, I stuck the eraser tip of the pencil in to try and twist it out, and blew out the power in the left side of the house :). Sadly, familly knew about that one, heh...

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I was in a bus going home years ago (did not usually take a bus) and these 2 school girls were giggling and every now and then would turn to look at me. Naturally, I smiled back right thinking "yeah, I got it man! Got the schoolgirls looking". Of course when I got off the bus that's when I felt the draft where I shouldn't be feeling any.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
I'll have to think about this one. I can never actually recall any of my Most Embarrasing Moments.
However, I'll share my wife's. :D
We were at the theater watching AI and sharing a large soda (Sprite). I was on her left, the soda was in the cup holder between us (again...on her left). At some point during the movie she picked up the soda on her right and took a big sip out of it. When she noticed it didn't taste like Sprite she looked over to see who was sitting on her right. Oops! It wasn't me. Just some poor, unsuspecting guy who didn't take another sip out of his soda for the rest of the movie. :b

StephenA

Screenwriter
I was in the 6th grade. I had to go to the bathroom real bad, so I raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could go. I get up and every step I took I farted. Needless to say the whole class and the teacher laughed at me. I was so embarrassed, that I didn't wanna return to the class.

Another time I had been working all day, and was sweating. My mom asked me to go to the store with her to pick up stuff. I didn't think to put on cologne, deodorant, or take a shower. We did our thing and went to the checkout. These girls were whispering and pointing at me, and I was wondering why. Then my mom got a wiff of me and told me I stunk. I lifted up my arm and and realized why the girls were pointing at me. Boy did I stink. They were hot girls too. What an impression I must of gave them.

My first time I got drunk, I fell asleep leaning up against the cigarette machine. I had ordered a round of drinks for me and my cousin, and it was my turn to pay. The waitress that was serving us all night was a girl I had liked in school. My cousin woke me up to pay, and we continued to drink. I was embarrassed for her to see me that drunk and to see me pass out, so I gave her more of a tip than I usually give bar waitresses. She just smiled at me. I think she knew I was embarrassed.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I once had a spelling error in a thread title. :D
My Mom took me to get my driver's license. I took the drivng test in a VW Rabbit. After the test was over we pulled into the parking lot at the testing facility and we sat there while the instructor finished up some paperwork. He gave me the good news that I had passed and exited the vehicle.
My Mom comes to the driver side door and tells me she will be driving home (silly me, I thought I'd be driving home, now that I had proven my exceptional driving skills). So, reluctantly, I begin to exit the vehicle.
I guess I'll chalk it up to nervousness that I forgot that I had been sitting, idleing with the (standard) car in first gear and my foot firmly on the clutch. Well, the little Rabbit lurched about 2 feet forward just as the instructor passed directly in front of the VW hood ornament crosshairs. :laugh:
I thought I was a goner, but I guess since I didn't actually hit him, he let it slide.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I was working as a photographer in Ft. Smith, AR back in '94. This couple comes in for their appointment. The woman looked considerably older than the man, so I asked "Will this be a mother-son session?" Turns out they were married. Big foot in my mouth, but the couple didn't hold it against me and the session went well.

Bill_Weinreich

Second Unit
When I was 15 I worked in a local sporting goods store. One of the things I had to do was fill out hunting/fishing license applications. We couldnt let the customer do it. The unfortunate day cane when I had to ask the customers sex (I couldnt tell). From that point on I just took their ID's and wrote it verbatum.

Bill

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
I was in fourth grade and we were playing handball with the school's ball. The ball was left outside after we returned to class and then a student told me to fetch it cause I was the last person to touch it. This got me upset as the teacher also told me to get it so I went outside and it was gone. I went to the lost and found and I found the ball and the person at lost and found said that its anyones ball cause it has no name or label. I said "Cool" so I put it in my backpack and was gonna take it home.

Then when I was in class the boy that told me to fetch it and the teacher went to my classroom and asked for the ball. I took it out of my backpack and gave it to them. The whole class looked at me in disgust and the teacher grabbed my arm and scolded me. I never felt more guilty in my entire life. The teacher yelled at me as my entire class watched.

I went home and cried and told my parents. My parents called the school and scolded the teacher that humiliated me. The teacher never apologized to me and I was afraid to approach her after that.

I never even thought about stealing again after that.

My recent embarrassing moment was when I asked a girl for her email address and she said "I use it with my boyfriend, do you still want it?"

doh... of course I didn't want it but I said "sure" anyways.

Mick Wright

Second Unit
I joined my lawyer cousin for dinner at an upscale restaurant, where he was being comp'd by a client (not my scene, I prefer cheaper bar & grill places). About halfway through I get up to go to the men's room, and I notice the path to it is impossible to navigate. I ask a waiter the easiest way to get there, and received a startled look. "Umm, take a couple of steps forward, and then a couple to the right", he said. I then realized the restaurant was only half the size I thought it was, and I had been staring into a floor-to-ceiling mirror. I was only about five feet from the men's room.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Step aside, amateurs; I gotcha all beat.

A large group of us, all family, were going to an amusement park 2 hours away. I was driving. When we were nearly there, I let out a significant fart; luckily, it was a quiet one and I didn't give it a second thought. Until, that is, I felt a warm squishiness down below. Still not panicking, I figured I'd head for the restroom and clean up.

So, as we park, I get out and sneak a quick glance in the side view mirror at my rear, just to make sure there wasn't any evidence. To my utter horror, I saw the biggest wet, brown skidmark you might imagine. Basically, I crapped my pants right there in the car.

Do I win?

Jon

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Jon,
I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for you. :)
I do know one thing though, I would have never have mentioned that. :)
-Dean-

Ike

Screenwriter
Jon, I don't think I can top that! What did you do?

In second grade,

we were told to clean our desks with shaving cream. My pants were too loose, and fell down. I decided that gym period was close, so I'd wait for everyone to leave, then put them back up. I went on with my normal cleaning duties.

The teacher came over to me, and told me I was getting shaving cream all over my shirt, and to stand up so that she could clean it off of me. I told her that was okay, I'd get it later. She told me to stand up right now. I was an obedient kid, so I stood, and in front of the whole class stood there in my tighty whities. Since my hands were covered in shaving cream, the teacher, without undoing them, had to pull my pants up for me. :b

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I was 14 getting a physical in High School.
The nurse was this GORGEOUS busty,leggy Italian. Way too good looking to be touching 14 year old ballbags.
So anyway Im standing there in front of her, I look down and see boobs,and legs and guess what happened:D
So I hurry off to art class afterwards(walking with my books in front-remember doing that?)and told my friend what happened - big mistake!!! She decided to tease and torture(and I do mean torture) me for the next 45 minutes.

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
I was 15 years old, RAGING hormones. My family had gone to this one pizza parlor one night and the waitress was this incredibly gorgeous woman....a body to die for, everything.

Well, I talked my family into going back another night....I had to see her, like I said, she was amazing.

So we get to the restaurant, sit down and she is there. She comes to take our order, recognizes us and then it happens... My dad says to her, "We had to come back, my son has a huge crush on you....."

I headed for the door pissed as anything. She stopped me at the door and told me she thought it was sweet. I thanked her and walked out. Walked the 8 miles home.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Is this a poll? :D
I vote for Bill's wife drinking the stranger's soda in the theater. :laugh:
Had a rather embarassing moment this past weekend. At the movies for the first time with this friend I just met recently. The projectionist switched on the movie in the middle of the "welcome to our theater" advertisement, with the sound extremely LOUD (usually the previews are first, with the silent MPAA green screen). I jumped in my seat, my popcorn went flying into the air, and my new friend now thinks I'm a total spaz. :b

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
5th Grade
Principal comes to my homeroom and calls my name
Your Mother called, you need to go home your Oscars (Fish) are fighting!

Other Kids never let that one go

I also got to go home that year when the kid behind me threw up on my back
I think I walked home with a towel wraped around me

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks