What's new

Most Disgusting Thing You've Seen... (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
In person:
Freshman year of college. Co-ed floor. Men's bathroom. There was shit on all four walls of one of the stalls, the floor, the seat of the toilet, the bowl of the toilet, the underside of the toilet, and - dripping like water from a stalagtite - shit on the ceiling.
A poster of the same toilet on a relatively reasonable evening

Online:
I think this is the only image that has ever made me vomit on the spot:
www.tubgirl.com

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
^ Man, you're not allowed to do that. :D

And if you think that's gross Google the video of Tubgirl giving birth to a squid :x

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Here's a larger version of my profile picture.

This was taken over fifteen years ago. It was a store's Halloween display. The display also included a hanging, rotting corpse wearing an old style prison uniform. I could find it, scan it and post it if you'd like. :)

BTW, it's in black & white because I was developing my own film at the time.

Marc S Kessler

Stunt Coordinator
Back in the 1960's my Dad had a grocery store in Philly. Some drunk guy came in and bought about a half pound of beef liver. Paid for it and ate it on the spot, raw. I'll never forget that, it certainly grossed me out.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
A long time ago - sometime in the late 60's - I went to a movie alone. I don't recall the title. About half way through I suddenly had the need to go the restroom. I tried to hold off but things quickly progressed and I had to go NOW! The restroom was located in the basement and the stairway down was in the middle of the lobby, for who knows what reason. I made it to the restroom by clinching my cheeks for all they were worth, got into the stall and dropped trou, but before my tush hit the seat, I let loose. Man, was I liquid! With chunks! It looked like chocolate covered mini marshmallows. Some of the effluent made it into the bowl but most splattered onto the sides and floor - a nice, large puddle. Surprisingly, none got on me or my clothes. I didn't know what to do. I panicked. I left without attempting to clean up the mess. As I opened the door someone was coming in. No way could I go back to my seat, knowing that this fellow and the theater employees would soon know what I had done, so I went home. I still feel very sorry for the poor soul who had to clean it up.

I've witnessed many disgusting things in my life, but this incident always stands out in my mind.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Likewise. When we arrived at the morgue, there was already one dead body whose chest cavity had already been opened up: what made it morbid was the deceased had obviously been a huge bear of a man (we were later told he was a Russian sailor), at least 6' 6" I think: my friend commented that we could probably have stuffed one of the girls into his chest cavity.

Later, the pathologist was giving us a "demonstration" of what he would do. His assistant had already "ripped out the guts" of a body, and he pathologist was calmly talking us through how he'd examine the GI tract, looking for objects; my friend then said he'd heard that in strangulation cases, there was a bone (name escapes me; hyphoid?) that would get broken -- the pathologist perked up and started looking for it, in effect tugging and pulling at the innards he had, until he found it, then using his scalpel detached it from the rest, then held it up like a trophy. It looks just like a wishbone, and he indeed then asked if any of us wanted to pull it with him...

He also took the lungs, asked if anyone was a smoker (which my friend was), sliced a slice of it and promptly held it close to his face, telling him that's what his own lungs would look like.

Moving on, he opened the skull of the deceased, popped out the brain (it seems to just drop out),and starting slicing it like a loaf of bread, explaining that he was looking for irregularities (e.g. blood clots).

All the while, done in a casual, conversational tone. I guess when it's your job you get blase about it, but for us of course it was quite remarkable.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Oh, and then there was Anatomy lab. It seemed strange that sometimes the smaller things affected me most. It didn't bother me so much to hold half of a man's head in my hand as it did when we were looking at ligaments and the limbs were free of flesh and skin except for the fingertips and fingernails. Then there was full cadaver day when I had the misfortune of seeing deflated (i.e. completely flattened) post mortem genitalia. I'm afraid my date with my GF that night was considerably below average.
Finally, on the day of the practical exam, I accidentally went to the usual lab room, instead of the correct room where the exam was being held, on another floor. I started to walk in, but knew I was in the wrong place instantly. There were just three guys in there. At first, I thought it was three grad students studying together. Two were standing and the third was laying on a table-volunteering to have his parts pointed out, I thought. That is I thought that for an instant until I my fully focused on the whole scene and I could see that one of the others was opening the chest of the "volunteer" with a saber saw.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Memorial Day 2005, my girfriend and I were out doing some shopping.We had just pulled away from a stop light and I happened to look in the rear view mirror and saw a car right behind me flip a few times and catch fire. We pulled into the drive and went back to see if we could help. A man was giving another man cpr.

Not long after this fire trucks, ambulances, police cars and lifeline helicopter pulled up and we were stuck there for several hours as our car was blocked in. On the news that evening we finally found out just what had happened. The men in the car were street racing and drunk. I guess they hit a curb going in excess of 90mph and their car could not handle that, it flipped several times throwing one of the men from the car, he was killed instantly. The man giving cpr was his brother.

So we spent a good portion of our afternoon staring at a dead body on the side of the road, it still haunts me.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I saw an actual pack of humans wearing these monstrosities!

Tourist tip: before coming to LA; put down the wrap around sandals and fanny packs. :)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
As a hard-working (or was it stupid) HSer years ago, I worked at a hog confinement unit doing maintenance. One day another HSer and I had the distinct privledge to climb into "the pit" of a finishing barn (place where the poop goes). The "pit" had not been cleaned since the barn was erected 10 years prior. The manure, moldy feed, maggots and other various lovelies stood about 2- 4 ft high, 100 to 200 feet long. We had to take powerwashers, and effectively "slice" up a hunk, and then proceed to "soup" it up to get it to go down the drain. It took several days and the "slicing" reminded me of meat loaf so I could not eat the stuff for several years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks