What's new

Most Disgusting Thing You've Seen... (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
That's it, Todd won, close the thread.

Although it is strangely intriguing... I mean, that could be what the inside of MY colon looks like...

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
As for the Colonix pics, those don't bother me at all. I'm a Medical Technologist, so I deal with such things (and much, much worse) on a daily basis, so I'm pretty desensitized.

This news story from a couple years ago disturbed me:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...body_0818.html

But, for some pretty gross pics (by most people's standards; again, I'm fairly desensitized), spend a few minutes browsing certain areas of rotten.com or check out some of the pictures in the photo section at snopes.com. Some of the "certified as real" ones are...ummm...interesting...

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Hey, how did i know Linda would be here? You KNOW what i mean! The doctor getting pooped on was...interesting. Seen it, got the T shirt. Like Linda i am immune to anything you can show me online, cause i have a good shot of having seen it for real. Smelled it too most likely. We have these conversations at work, while we eat lunch. Now, what is the most disgusting thing i have seen...hmm. All i can say is i have seen things that would send you screaming into the night, cold sweats, and naked.
The colonix stuff was my vote for most bizarre, cant wait for the TV ads!

Alex-C

Screenwriter
this thread has quickly become post your most grossest seen vid/pic.
I know rotten.com has a bundle of disgusting vids and pics.
Mark...that s**t had hair !

HAIR !!! w..t...f ????

then again, dont answer that, I dont want to know.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I KNOW! When we were taking the photos, I didn't want to get too close because I was afraid of just breathing in the fumes.

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
Yes. Otherwise, this thread will just be link after link after link....

Mark, that stuff you found is HORRIFIC. What was it, originally? Do I see sausages in there?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I don't know what it was and neither does anyone else. And frankly, I don't WANT to know! :D

I would imagine the hairy thing was chicken, but I'm not going to think about it too much longer or else I'll throw up.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Edit: Decided not to include visual stories of peoples murder scenes, suicides, or car accidents.

James Edward

Supporting Actor
"Edit: Decided not to include visual stories of peoples murder scenes, suicides, or car accidents."

Thanks Steve, I was hoping to keep it on the humorous side...
Back to the hairy lunch.

James Edward

Supporting Actor
If I can only find the pictures- my dog had diarrhea, but we weren't home, so he actually sidled up to the cat's litterbox and went in there. It was humorous and disgusting at the same time; the sheer volume of material in a box meant for a cat.
Quite smart too.

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Ah, I've actually been thinking of doing one of those colon flush things. I had been looking at ColonBlow. The testimonials all sound so... free. So... cleansed. And I'm all stopped up with crap, I think.

Yep. I'm full of crap.

What do you think about doing one of these colon cleanse things? (At least with ColonBlow, I get a t-shirt.)

MC

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If you want to see a movie that will certaintly turn your stomachs, checkout a movie called Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and Blood.

Simple plot, maniac abducts innocent young girl off the street, ties her to a bed, drugs her into a stupor then, in the following order, cuts off her hands, arms, legs, removes her innards then cuts off her head and then eats one of her eyeballs.

Charming. I wanted to turn it ff but itwas so glaring in it's stark violent nature that I couldn't look away, it was like a car accident.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
I saw a woman get hit by a car last week in NYC. Hearing the thump was pretty disgusting, and seeing the blood rushing out of her head like a fountain...also pretty gross.

It was also funny in a way though, because she was ok. She stood up, and as the driver of the car approached her she yelled "what the f*** were you doing asshole"! To which the driver replied:

"You were on your cell phone and walked right into oncoming traffic and I'm the asshole?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks