Most Disgusting Thing You've Seen...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by James Edward, May 25, 2006.

1. James Edward

James Edward Supporting Actor

I haven't seen a thread like this lately, so what the heck... What have you seen lately, in real life, that has made you say, "oh man, that's disgusting."

I saw a woman walking on a street in Brooklyn, and several pigeons let loose all at once from the edge of a store canopy. It landed on her shoulder, some splashed onto her face, and the rest dribbled down the front of her shirt.

2. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

I was cleaning out a house prepping for rehab, picking up various papers and stuff from the hardwood floor of the living room area. I had gloves on, and I was kneeling down, leaning close to the floor, scooping stuff up, when I saw...

A human tooth.

I was mightily grossed out.

Kept the tooth, tho. In a small specimen jar with a label: "Grossest Thing I've Ever Found In A House."

MC

3. MichaelBA

MichaelBA Supporting Actor

I saw a guy proudly and openly eating his own snot on the LIRR last week. Picked and munched with one finger, turned the pages of his newspaper with the other.

He kept at it for about 15 minutes, although I was only checking sporadically for a few seconds at a time. Then I moved my seat because he was too directly in my line of vision for me to ignore.

4. Mike~Sileck

Mike~Sileck Supporting Actor

The other day I was in a Qdoba restaurant with a buddy of mine.

We looked over to a table across from ours when we sat down and saw some old lady facedown on the table, presumably sleeping. We didn't think much of it at the time, but then when we went to leave, I took another look at her, and more specifically her leg....there was a giant (like a 1/4 of her calf at least) open sore that seemed to be just oozing. All in all, it was very gross and we both went home and took showers to "decontaminate" ourselves...haha

5. dany

dany Supporting Actor

I small pile of crap in the boys restroom and it was moving.

6. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

Once I had to clean up a dead body that had been left on a waterbed for a few weeks. The decay had eaten through the sheets and plastic so that it had all merged into one soupy nightmare. The heater had been keeping this ex-human puddle all nice and warm and smelly. We had to put on hazmat suits and decant the mess one bucket at a time.

No, I'm just kidding. That never happened. But pretty gross, no?

7. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
    "Van Helsing" - the movie.

[​IMG]

8. Mark Dill

Mark Dill Stunt Coordinator

I am going to win this thread. [​IMG]

I was driving down I-88 across Illinois the weekend before last and I spotted a car pulled over by the side of the road. Then I saw that there was some kind of half-naked man next to the car. Then I realized what I was seeing - this guy had apparently experienced uncontrollable diahrrea while driving and now he was standing outside his car beside the highway, in a semi-squatting position, pooping into some kind of bucket, which he was holding with his hands. His enormous buttcheeks were facing the flow of traffic, which I thought was pretty gross.

I almost pointed it out to my wife, who was not looking up at the time, but then I decided that was something she would not regret missing out on. I made the right choice. I still haven't told her what we passed.

9. BrianW

BrianW Cinematographer

Brian
    We have a winner!

10. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

An autopsy. I also took my oldest to witness one just to drive home the point of what'll happen to you if you OD.

11. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Wait. Was this a contest? If so, I'm gonna have to give this more thought. What could I win?

VAN HELSING was bad, but how can anything featuring Kate Beckinsale in tight vinyl be "disgusting"?

MC

12. Bob McLaughlin

Bob McLaughlin Screenwriter

Bob
    In front of our house, I saw a live deer with its guts spilled out laying on the road but going around in circles like Curley in the Three Stooges. As we pondered what to do about it, a Camaro came speeding by and ran over it and put it out of its misery.

13. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I've been to the main company mens room here...

I've also seen a dead deer in various stages of decay. I'd bike by it everyday and notice less and less of the deer until it was just a sack of bones.

Jay

14. James L White

James L White Supporting Actor

15. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Body + few weeks in a river + crabs (and crab-like beasties).

16. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    A dog that took a crap and the crap wasn't crap but a bundle of really long and squirming worms.

Also, pick a random ep of Fear Factor.

17. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    I was packing and cleaning out my dorm room after my freshman year at university. I was clearing out the drawers under the bed when i saw something crammed in a crevice of the bed frame. I pull it out, it was a pair of nasty panties with dirt and hair stuck all over it (I have no idea what made it stick, nor do I want to know).

I had been sleeping within inches of this nasty pair of undergarments the entire freshman year.

18. BrianW

BrianW Cinematographer

Brian
    Nick, that sounds lke something you could sell on ebay for a tidy profit.

19. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    D'oh! In retrospect, you are probably right.

20. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

While I agree with James's link to that pedophile getting no prison time as being the most disgusting thing. I am posting a link to something that I can guarantee will be the grossest thing you ever saw. Its from a company that sells a Colonix program. Its supposed to clean everything out of your bowels and whatever...If it was just poop. I could deal...But, if these pics are correct I don't really want to know.
    Scroll down a bit on the page their are a few sets of photos.

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

***I AM WARNING EVERYONE. THIS IS TRULY THE MOST DISGUSTING THING YOU WILL EVER SEE. AND IT IS NOT A JOKE!!***