What's new

most brutal violence (1 Viewer)

Greg Z

Stunt Coordinator
Holadem Said:
This scene truly gave me nightmares. The sound of teeth clacking on the concrete, I'll never get that out of my head. While on this subject, there was a movie back in the 70's or 80's where a group of girls get kidnaped by a group of hillbilly brothers and there sick mother. They are raped and tortured. In the end the girls dispatch one of the brothers by making him drink drano. Does anyone know what movie this is?

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Ryan, ZOMBI 2 was fake. THRILLER used a real corpse apparently.

CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD and THE GATES OF HELL are the same movie. I know GATES is the American title but I'm not sure if anything was cut from it. I think some gore is missing but I'm not certain.

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD and THE GATES OF HELL are the same movie. I know GATES is the American title but I'm not sure if anything was cut from it. I think some gore is missing but I'm not certain.

from imdb
The version released by Anchor Bay Entertainment is the complete, uncut version, containing all the gore and violence.

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
"Boys Don't Cry" has a couple of disturbing seens. The last one near the end was very unsettling for me personally. It happens in the blink of an eye and appears all too real. The fact that it's based on a true story increases the level of discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks