What's new

Moss Arrested... (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I have a problem w/ people in expensive cars who think they don't have to listen to anyone in authority! ;) So throw the book at 'im!
And yes, the officer did not conduct herself 100% properly but does Moss have no idea that a car can cause serious damage? Even if it's "gently" pushing (with a two ton vehicle), what was the big deal with just obeying the frickin' order?!?!
Anyone want to get in front of my car and let me "gently" push you?

PatrickM

Screenwriter
By the way, she is not an officer according to the reports I've read. She is a traffic coordinator or something like that but not law enforcement of any sort.

Anyway, I love the Vikings but Moss deserves whatever he gets. He should know better just like everybody else who drives. She sounded like a moron but he shouldn't have proceeded.

I'm hoping for an 0-16 season so they can draft some good cornerbacks next season.

Patrick

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Boy, do I feel like a gurl. I saw the Subject Line and thought "oh my, what did Kate do??"

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Vicky_M: :D At least you weren't thinking of the kind that grows on the north side of trees!
As a cyclist, I think the idiot should get felony assault charges. Sick of motorists getting slaps on their wrists with all the assaults that go on around the country. All I hear are cyclists getting run off the road by idiot drivers and the cops just issue a ticket or sometimes even side with the drivers. For this lowlife to literally disobey somebody and just because he has this idiodic SUV, thinks he is above the law or something, he should be thrown in jail. Doesn't matter if the lady isn't a cop, whatever, the law says no right turn then there is no right turn.
Jay

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Out of jail, charged only with two misdemeanors, and sporting plenty of attitude. Typical.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Good point, Jeff :)
I'd wish the following, though. Make Moss' salary COMPLETELY contingency based. Suspend him for several games. DON'T pay him for those games missed. It may not make a difference in whether the Vikings win or lose, but it will make this brat of a human being literally pay for the consequences of his actions.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Oh, geez...another football player arrested for something? I never know what's more pathetic; the number of pro football players with criminal records or the number of people that make excuses for them.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
No chance on that 0-16 season, Patrick. The Vik-queens have to play the Detroit twice. My hometown Lions will come through with the losses to secure the #1 pick in next year's draft -- Charles Rogers.
You know what Scott? I thought the same thing right after I posted it. Those damn Lions are going to ruin my Vikings "perfect" season. :D
Patrick

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Let me make myself crystal clear.
I do not condone any unlawful actions!
I do not accept authority figure actions as correct!
I do not like Randy Moss! I think he's an ass for the most part.

That said I neither condone Randy's actions nor the traffic "coordinator". Both were idiots for caring themselves in the manner they did. Randy could have stopped. End of story. The traffic coordinator could have told Randy to stop and when he didn't, copy his license plate down, radio for backup(which she did), and it would have been a done deal. He had a lexus type vehicle(sedan for those interested Not an "idodic SUV". Both BIG HEADED poeple chose to have a battle of wills which led to the situation at hand. I do not believe a traffic coordinator should put his or her life at risk for a mere traffic violation. I think it is ludicrous plain and simple. But from my point of view traffic coordinators or those I have had experience with have a BIG HEAD and think they rule the world with their whistles. Oh well, life goes on.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I hear he's going to be fined. That's it. No apology to the traffic control officer that he bumped and knocked down.
"He was charged with careless driving and failure to obey a traffic officer. He faces a maximum penalty of 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine on each charge."

So, she did have the authority of a law enforcement official in that situation. Or am I reading too much into "failure to obey a traffic officer"?
"Police also said they found a marijuana cigarette in Moss' car, an amount that would qualify as a petty misdemeanor, with a fine of up to $200. But no drug charge has been filed....have said that the marijuana did not belong to Moss
Oh. Ok.
"League and team sources told ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli on Wednesday that the amount of fines will total about $50,000."
"I know they had to discipline me, for what reason I don't know," Moss said.
Is this guy for real? :confused:

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Moss is a jackass. He isn't worth the headache. The Vikings should cut him loose. I don't care how good he is. It's a travesty that he got off so easy. It's amazing how quickly he went from unlikely for Sunday's game to definitely. Total B.S. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks