What's new

Moses is making a huge come back (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Seems two studios (20th Century Fox and Warner Bros.) are in the process of each making Moses films. Seems there's not enough films about Moses to date so why not make a couple more. Too bad there aren't any other Biblical characters to make movies of. http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/18777/let-my-people-go-no-let-my-people-go

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Haha...Ron...yeah, too bad the Bible doesnt have more interesting figures.

King David, I would think, could make an epic three part movie. Could start with Samuel, move on to Saul then David and finish with Solomon. I think Ridley Scott could helm the project! :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
If either of these present savage beat-downs like "The Passion", I'll go. :P

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Moses killed a whole heap of Midianites, that war and slaughter would be a change of pace we'll never, ever see in a bible picture ha ha.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Sorry, not literally kill, like a Biblical T-2000, but sent an army in, mass slaughter, that type of thing. Thought I'd point that out incase someone though I was being a bit crazy since this can be a touchy subject in retrospect. The editing features not working for me so I have to post like this.

Originally Posted by Russell G

Moses killed a whole heap of Midianites, that war and slaughter would be a change of pace we'll never, ever see in a bible picture ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks