What's new

Mortal Kombat (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
...when is this coming out?!

I've been desperately trying to convince New Line to do a special edition of MK, it's a terrible disc and their only bad one at that.

...must...have...info...now :D.

Travis W.

Second Unit
Been searching for info for some time now...either this doesn't exist or you didn't provide enough information.

Travis W.

Second Unit
And I was all excited :D.

I don't think there would ever be a box set containing all the cartoon episodes, tv episodes, and movies. The rights to each are owned by different people and/or tied up completely.

Travis W.

Second Unit
With it being the 10 year anniversary next year and the third Mortal Kombat film coming out in summer 2005 (it's been confirmed by many sources, including Linden Ashby who played Johnny Cage in the first one) New Line SHOULD release a special edition.

They probably won't though, considering how I've seen the disc in bargain bins so many times.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Amazon.co.uk has all three... and for only £3.97 each. They'll ship to the US, assuming that's where you live.

And here's a list of how the episodes break down on the DVD's...

Volume 1
Kombat Begins Again
Swords Of Likan
Familiar Red
Abandoned

Volume 2
Overthrown
Skin Deep
Amends
Resurrection

Volume 3
The Secret Of Quan Chi
Acid Togue
Old Friends Never Die
Fall From Grace

In total, the series had 13 episodes, so there was one more (Sting Of The Scorpion) that, for some reason, never made it onto these DVD's.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't know another MK movie was coming until your post, but from the IMDb information, it sounds a little unpromising. A director named mink? Just like that, too--no capitals. Plus, it was written by AICN's Moriarty? Umm, well . . . great things could still come of that, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runemesa
Recent bookmarks