What's new

Pre-Order Morgan, A Suitable Case for Treatment (1966) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71pnbyXv3CL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
We loved that film on its initial release. And David Warner is a lustrous actor. But when I saw this again a couple of years ago, it had sadly seemed very dated. Ah well, maybe I'll give it another try. Maybe I'm the one who has sadly dated!

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I find it one of the funniest films I have ever seen and David Warner gives a great performance as the ape man in training.

Steve Armbrust

Second Unit
As a young person, I thought the film was brilliant. I identified with Morgan and went so far as to buy a wool turtleneck sweater to emulate him. I tried to see everything David Warner was in after that. Many years later, when the DVD finally came out, I bought it and watched it again for the first time. Definitely dated, and definitely a let down. Still, I have fondness for the film, just for how it affected me as a teenager.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Have the Blu-ray and a big improvement over the dvd with more of the image on all four sides. Viewed the dvd last year so i will see the Blu-ray with the commentary next time i see the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks