What's new

More Vista Series DVD please. (1 Viewer)

Justin T

Agent
My votes would be for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Houseguest and Stakeout 1 and 2.
Disney could have a field day creating zillions of extras for these movies. Especially WFRR as there is already a commentary recorded for the old LD. Some deleted scenes or extended branching could be included too. People are saying that Dick Tracy was supposed to be dark and so could WFRR.

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I can't wait for the upcoming Tombstone either! A Vista Series of Pulp Fiction would be sweet also.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
A Vista Series Box Set: "The Films Of Bette Midler at Touchstone Pictures" would make a dynamite box set. Jack it up with every extra you can find in the Buena Vista vaults for "Ruthless People", "Down and Out In Beverly Hills", "Outrageous Fortune", "Beaches" and "Stella". Commentaries, deleted scenes, music videos, promo featurettes, anything related to these 5 movies.

Also, a Vista Series revisit of "Pretty Woman" with both cuts, all the extras from the 10th Anniversary Edition, and anything else (I want to see the music video for Go West's "King Of Wishful Thinking", as an example) would be nice.

Besides that, how about Vista Series editions of "The Color Of Money", "Flight Of The Navigator" and "Splash"?

Sincerely,

John "Oh, for a Disney rep to post here" Kilduff

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
Wow John that is exactly what I was thinking about with PRETTY WOMAN. This title has certainly been botched 2x by Disney and I personally won't buy it in any of the released forms.

They need to do it as you said to have Both standard and director's cut (as the director's cut severly slows down the movie for the worse).

David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks