What's new

More stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
It's time to thin out the HT again. Here's what you need from Chez Nate:

-- 1 Momitsu V880-DX region-free, upcoverting (component or DVI) dvd player. Specs here. Includes box, unit, manual, remote. Replaced this unit and the Pioneer with a region-free universal player. $200 shipped

-- 1 Denon DVD-756S (same as DVD-1920, but silver) HDMI upconverting universal player. Specs here. Includes box, unit, manual, remote, accessories. Replaced this unit with a region-free universal player. Used for a couple of days. $325 shipped

-- 1 Onkyo TX-SR602S A/V receiver (silver). Specs here. Refurbished unit purchased from eCost. Includes box, unit, manual, remote, setup microphone. Onkyo actually packed the remote for the 702, but it functions exactly the same as the 602 remote. $225 shipped

-- 1 Samsung DVD-HD941 HDMI upconverting universal player (silver).
Specs here. Used less than a week. $200 shipped

Please feel free to ask any questions. I accept money orders and PayPal.

Thanks!

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I wish I had the need (and room) for those Klipsch RF-35s. They would make a great addition to a dedicated 2-channel system. :)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Wayne, I strongly advocate throwing out unneeded items (sofas, lamps, people) to make room for additional speakers.

Also, added two more items :D

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
As far as trades go, I need a remote. I'm looking for a Pronto 7000 with docking base or the Denon RC-8000 with docking base. I might consider a Harmony 880.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks