What's new

More SACD releases....Rush and Living Stereo (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I would of thought by now they would of released a lot more.THe Paul Weller US release I still can't find in stores.
It's still hard to find them in most stores; the Good guys for some reason only carried DVD-A.
Since they are closing down they are 30% off but no SACDs?!?!?

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Damn--I saw "Rush" and "SACD" and thought there was new news: The Rush news has been reported elsewhere--including in a slightly longer story including bits from the same interview here.

As I mentioned in another thread about the upcoming Rush DVDs, I surmise what this producer is talking about is NOT the Rush SACDs of studio albums that were skedded for release a year ago and then canceled. I betcha what he's referring to is simply an SACD release of the 5.1 mix that has been created for R30.

I'd certainly love to read word of firm SACD street dates of some of Rush's catalog studio albums. But I stopped holding my breath long ago. Furthermore, Rush's pre-1989 catalog is controlled by UMG, which has announced Blu-ray support. What exactly that means (hi rez music on Blu-ray for UMG artists?) is of great, currently unsated interest to me . . .

-p

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
The Rush studio albums in Hybrid Sacd form'd be good but the live albums'd be even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks