What's new

MORE problems after XP Update! (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
When I right click a link to open in new window..the thing appears as a little box! Then I gotta do the click maximize and all that. How do I get back to it simply being a window like when I click my Home icon?

Thanks in advance

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
Click a link to open one of those tiny windows. Now drag the bottom right corner of the window to expand it to near maximize. Then close all windows by holding down Cltrl and clicking the 'X'. Now when you click on a link it should open the window to the near maximize condition.

But sometimes they will go back to the small size in the future. Don't know why this is so hard for Microsoft to fix.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Ok..NEW problem! Attachments sent via email are unopenable under Outlook since the update. I figure there MUST be some setting...but I'll be damned if I know what it is!!! Since it's on both Michelle's PC and mine...it could be from the firmware on the LinkSys. Had to get firmware upgrade in order to set an MTU to even send email.

Any ideas?

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
ExactlY! Text,files, pics..nothing will open. It's there but in that light mode..not sure what to call it..shaded I guess. But clicking does nothing.

P.S. You coming to Palooza this year?!?!?!?!?!:D

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
Open Outlook Express and go to Tools-->Options. Go the the Security tab and uncheck the 'Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus.'

Hit Apply and you should be in business

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks