More on Xbox 360 backward compatability!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BrionL, May 23, 2005.

Tags:
  1. BrionL

BrionL Stunt Coordinator

2. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Thanks for the link. If this question has been addressed elsewhere please point me to it. If 360 ends up being compatible with Xbox Gen 1 will that include System Link capability? I'll definitely be picking up a 360 (regardless of compatibility issues) and have no plans to dump the original box. The 360 would move to my new theater and my original would stay in the rec room. Would be cool to at least play first generation System Link games with the addition of a twisted pair cable. Not like there will be a market for them.

3. BrionL

BrionL Stunt Coordinator

We'll have to wait and see about that, but it is deffinetely a cool idea. Hopefully MS is working on that, too.

The thing I would like to see is the ability to transfer my saved games from Xbox 1 to the Xbox 360. That would be a cool feature.

Brion

4. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I'm sure MS could come up with some sort of utility that would transfer saves over through an ethernet port or something.

5. Shawn C

Shawn C Screenwriter

It's not the emulation that's the hard part. The problem is having to pay NVidia for each 360 sold.