What's new

More on Xbox 360 backward compatability! (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link. If this question has been addressed elsewhere please point me to it. If 360 ends up being compatible with Xbox Gen 1 will that include System Link capability? I'll definitely be picking up a 360 (regardless of compatibility issues) and have no plans to dump the original box. The 360 would move to my new theater and my original would stay in the rec room. Would be cool to at least play first generation System Link games with the addition of a twisted pair cable. Not like there will be a market for them.

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
We'll have to wait and see about that, but it is deffinetely a cool idea. Hopefully MS is working on that, too.

The thing I would like to see is the ability to transfer my saved games from Xbox 1 to the Xbox 360. That would be a cool feature.

Brion

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure MS could come up with some sort of utility that would transfer saves over through an ethernet port or something.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
It's not the emulation that's the hard part. The problem is having to pay NVidia for each 360 sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks