What's new

More on Odyssey 5 and possible hope (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
http://o5.b5tv.com/
Apparently O5 did the biggest numbers ever for a Showtime SciFi program. Unfortunately, the Powers that Be want to cut down to 1 Sci-Fi show, and I guess the promise of Sean Astin tipped the scales in jeremiah's way
The light is that Sony is very interested in having SciFi channel continue the show, so they may cut them a sweetheart deal to keep the show going and milk the foreign markets. Let's not forget we still have 6 unaired eps

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Well, I still think Farscape is worth saving more than Firefly, and Firely more than O5.

That said, I'll root for any of these shows to continue. Hopefully O5 gets picked up.

A shame that a Sci-Fi pickup would surely mean getting the likely syndication-prepped 'PG' versions of scenes with bad language and nudity. Either that or pure censorship. And likely at least a couple of minutes trimmed for commercials...didn't O5 episodes vary from around 45 minutes to an hour (sort of like how ep length varies for The Sopranos)...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks