What's new

More of the Jetsons and other H-B cartoons on full season dvd sets (1 Viewer)

Aaron Handy III

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Handy III
Now that I've had a taste of the original run, I'm craving more (a Complete Series release, to be exact!) of the following:

My suggestion for Bonus Features would be Audio Commentary on select episodes, a documentary of the show from its development through its legacy, (an) original ABC Funshine Saturday promo(s), and a Tom & Jerry/Grape Ape Show stills gallery with previously unseen treasures from the Hanna Barbera vault including original character sketches and more! Maybe even thow in a Trivia Track (pop-up trivia over episodes).

heathjack

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
I rented sarutday moring 1980s cartoon what a joke?they only had one epsidoe of thurndrad the barian and oneepsidoe of mr t. they had fouror five epsidoe of the flistonekids. most of the are just three or four epsdieo.i don't recommed picking them up.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Thanks for info on the 1980s saturday morning set! I was not going to pick it up anyway, because it has zero interest too me. I like the 1970s set. However, i do prefer the complete series. I still would want the following cartoons:

1. New Adventures of Gilligans

2. Herculoids

3. Jeannie (but i know there are issues with the rights_

4. Speed Buggy

5. Jabberjaw

6. The Partridge Family 2200AD

7. Emergency +4

8. Goober and the ghost chaser

9. Funky Phantom

However, i remember from the WB talk a few months ago that the studio is gauging the success of 1970s/1960s/1980s saturday morning cartoons and will decide what they do next. The last complete cartoon series i bought from HB was Josie and the Pussycats.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks