What's new

MORE Movies You Like--(That None of Your Friends Have Heard Of) (1 Viewer)

HarleyDog

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dennis Haney
What a treat to see the trailer for Something for Everyone. It brought back fond memories of when I first saw the film at a retrospective at the River Oaks theatre in Houston in the Halcyon days of the seventies. And the trailer includes my favorite line in the movie: "Silly old bitch!" :laugh: Thanks for the trip down memory lane! BTW, I looked the film up on Netflix but couldn't figure out how to save it. It just says "Unavailable".

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Careful He Might Hear You - a great, largely forgotten coming of age Australian film from 1983, with beautiful cinematography by John Seale.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Worth said:
Careful He Might Hear You - a great, largely forgotten coming of age Australian film from 1983, with beautiful cinematography by John Seale.
Agreed. Also would like to see: New Waterford Girl Marion Bridge The Swimmer Sirens Why Shoot the Teacher Lair of the White Worm Zardoz Local Hero

NY2LA

Screenwriter
Real Name
HarleyDog said:
What a treat to see the trailer for Something for Everyone. It brought back fond memories of when I first saw the film at a retrospective at the River Oaks theatre in Houston in the Halcyon days of the seventies. And the trailer includes my favorite line in the movie: "Silly old bitch!" :laugh: Thanks for the trip down memory lane! BTW, I looked the film up on Netflix but couldn't figure out how to save it. It just says "Unavailable".
http://movies.netflix.com/Search?oq=&ac_posn=-1&ac_rec=false&ac_count=-1&ac_match=false&v1=something+for+everyone&search_submit= The Netflix link came up in a Google search. If you have a Netflix account, you should be able to click on a box that says "SAVE." I've had movies on SAVE for months and months then they turn up in my streaming queue. If you don't have streaming I don't know if you would know when it became available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks