What's new

More Mad About You (1 Viewer)

Buddy I

Agent
I emailed Columbia/Tri-Star about more Mad About You seasons, and this is what they had to say:

Hopefully this means more season sets are on the way, but we'll see.

Buddy

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I hope they follow up on that, Buddy. MAY is too good a show to just abandon after a couple of seasons!:)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

So is "The Jeffersons", but Columbia/Tri-Star doesn't seem to be in a big hurry to release the remaining seasons of that either.

I never was a fan of "Mad About You" but I hope this news holds true for those who are.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I love the show and have been awaiting another release. I am not all that for a compilation, but whatever comes out is fine. Season sets are my choice.

Ryan

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I just hope Columbia is smart enough to realize that whatever number of potential consumers might be interested in purchasing this compilation set, would obviously be dedicated fans of the series and more than likely already own previous season releases... so hopefully we won't see any rehashing of older episodes from the first two season releases, since these episodes are already available and have probably been seen numerous times by those of us who would otherwise be candidates in purchasing this new upcoming box-set release.

Looks to me like a way to close the series on DVD. They release a 3 disc set w/ pilot & finale, and then some favourite episodes in between. Makes sense. I'm afraid that's the last we'll see of Mad About You on DVD.
frown.gif

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Don't people get enough of this show on reruns. I like it a lot, but I don't think I'd ever buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HobbitGolf
Recent bookmarks