I hate trying to do a job without the right tools, but sometimes you just have to adapt and overcome... Went to Home Depot yesterday to get the WilsonArt 1595 107 (black) laminate and other stuff I needed to do the lamination on my flexi shelves... Looked through their entire stack and EVERY sheet was water damaged!! Geez... I knew it was going to be a long day! Called the manager to show him the damage and tell him the stuff needed to be taken off the floor... He thanked me for checking all the sheets and then offered to sell me the two best sheets at a 2 for 1 price... Cool. Then went looking for a good J-roller... then just any J-roller... none to be had. Had to settle for a linoleum floor roller... It works on the edges, but I'm afraid the small gaps between the three 2" rollers might cause some pockets on the 23.5" x 23.5" panels... I'm gonna try it anyway as I don't have time to wait on a V-300 to arrive from the only source online that I found... Then I went looking for contact cement... They ONLY had WilsonArt H2O.... grrrr.... this stuff takes forever to flash/dry. And I had to buy a gallon... It DOES work well though... just slow. I finally found all the other stuff I needed... tools, etc. Cut ALL of the laminate pieces this morning using a laminate scoring blade... A lot of work, but I got pretty good at it after a while... Then I started applying the edge strips... Do to my shop/space/time limitations, I am having to apply one edge to each shelf, dry, router, sand... repeat... I got one iteration done today. Hopefully, since all the pieces are cut, I can finishe the edging tomorrow. I LOVE my DeWalt router though... it's great. It took some serious concentration to keep it square on those 3/4" edges when routering the edge strips flush though! Gotta be a better way, right? And on every shelve, one side or the other would always leave a beat down glue trace on the shelf... The other side was generally very clean/flush... hence the sanding... Any idea what causes this? Maybe the edges aren't cut exactly square... In any event, I should be finished by the first of next week... I'm still waiting on the knife-edge screw inserts I'm going to use to attach the transfers to the "legs" on the bottom shelf. Machine screws will be stronger than wood screws, and will be removable in case I need to get to the bottom nut on the all-thread. The transfers cover the all thread on the bottom. I will be using thread-locker on those nuts to keep them from moving once set. Have to go get the flat black spray lacquer tomorrow to paint the hardware... I can paint while waiting for laminate to dry... I think it will go faster as I get more experience with the stuff.... Sure is a lot less trouble/time than painting/sanding... repeat ad infinitum.