What's new

More Garfield & Friends? (1 Viewer)

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
I was wondering if there were plans for More Garfield & Friends Seasons. I've got all 5 currently available (as well as the specials), but I'm sure that I remember episodes that weren't on these sets. I was wondering if I was remembering right and there are episodes left, or if I'm totally imagining things.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

What episodes do you remember? Perhaps you're remembering episodes of a different show or something.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
A couple things. One for curiosity sake, I remember when watching these on network, that there was a 3rd totally unique opening song. It was a grafield rap thing, but not "The Garfield Rap" episode. I remember never liking it, and I was really curious where that came from. I think I still have a recording of it. I'll have to look.

The episode that I rmember: I'm unsure of the exact premise, but It was Garfield trying to find something on TV to watch, and all that was on was "Kung Fu Creatures of the Rampage IV", which was a repetitive joke throughout the series. I remember thinking this was the funniest thing. It was always the same scene too, whenever he switched the channel. He flipped to the spanish channel, and it was in spansih. REally stinkin' funny. I remember this being a favoite episode, but I don't recall seeing it on the sets. Is it on there, and I just slept through it, or am I totally on crack?

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
You may be remembering some of the Garfield specials; all of which, I believe, were released on dvd as well. There is a boxed set for them.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Was that the one where this prompted them to join a video store and when by the time Jon was done completing the ridiculously long membership application process, the only movie that was still on the shelf was the same one that they kept seeing on TV? If so, I definately remember that as a "Garfield and Friends" as well

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Wow, So I apparently totally missed that episode somehow. I'll have to go back and re-watch. Also the information on themesong from the Wikipedia was intersting as well. Thanks to everyone for helping me through my personal G&F crisis!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks