GREAT EXPECTATIONS

TWO GIRLS AND A GUY

NEWTON BOYS

STRANGE DAYS

RISING SUN

also, @ $14.95 each, new releases of

RECKLESS AND WILD (FF, 2.0 DS)

FIVE ACRES-SE 16:9 (5.1, 2.0) +commentary, etc

BOONDOCK SAINTS 16:9 (5.1, 2.0)+commentary.

only thing missing here is Ang Lees

THE ICE STORM...

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Has there been any word on the anamorphic/DTS re-release of the X-Files movie dropping in price? I'd like to replace my original copy with the newer one but I have a feeling the price will drop as soon as I pay the $25 (that's just what happened to me with Predator, The Siege, and a few others).

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
The price drop on The Full Monty has already taken effect at my local Circuit City, just a bit ahead of schedule. All copies have been re-stickered at $12.99, but it rang up at $9.99 when I purchased a copy earlier today.

YANG

Screenwriter
Just don't get too happy.The repriced DVDs maybe another version of the release...fullscreen anyone?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No word about X-Files DTS version yet; sorry. Butch Cassidy is gonna have a price drop within a month, though!
For details of all of these price drops, and other markdowns happenning in the months ahead (Jay & Silent Bob pricedrop in August!), keep an eye on VideoTropic.
BTW, I always list these markdowns in my Weekly Roundups for the Tuesday they happen.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I want to replace the original version of the X-Files DVD with the newer DTS version but... I just know that the price will drop as soon as I fork out that $25. Hopefully soon...

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Smilla's Sense of Snow would be a good pick-up. I would love it if Fox redid Rising Sun and gave it an anamorphic transfer...other than that...Boondock Saints is a probable.
Bruce

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
John, that is what I meant. My new Fox release is not 16:9. Don't ask my why it was shipped to me already last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks