What's new

more ebay problems. (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
so, this guy bought a motorcycle radiator from me,paid with a MO and I shipped it off, well UPS didn't like the address he gave me, sent a note, it wasn't picked up so it was returned.
meanwhile I've emailed the guy at least 5 times, at first with the tracking #, now to get his correct address so I can send him his $ back, but he doesn't seem to be getting email, he's written me asking for the track #, but doesn't respond to my messages.
I've tried sending mail from different accounts, I've sent him another ebay invoice with the information, nada. He wrote me yesterday from a different email account but I still haven't heard back from him.
I can't find him in a whitepages search for his location, and I've tried calling his # in his contact info on ebay, and it's not correct :angry:

E

Eric Kahn

keep track of everything you have tried and print hard copies of all the emails incase legal stuff happens by him

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I reported him to ebay (having invalid info is not allowed) so I assume it's been corrected because he got in touch with me. He wants me to send it again but hasn't offered shipping $, so I think I'll refund his $ less shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks