What's new

More Ebay game account fun - Socom 2 (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Looks like the #1 ranked player in North America is selling his account. Search for Item #3080811953 on Ebay.

Funny thing is once the winner gets his account he/she automatically becomes leader of his clan. :laugh:

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Something tells me that this guy will never see his money-2000 is just way too much to be a serious auction. I could MAYBE see someone spending 100 bucks on an ID if they're desperate for a quick fix, but even that's stretching it.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I believe it's legit. When EverQuest selling first started, the highest-end accounts regularly went for over $2k.

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm confused. This post would tell people that this person is no longer the 'same' person right? I'm sure word would get out. Not only that, if the person does not keep the stats up or the next person is not a quality player, wouldn't the stats begin to drop? I don't get it.
At least wih Everquest, there was more to the character than just win/loss stats.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Yea but I thought this was *just* SOCOM, why would anyone need to be ranked #1? In Everquest buying a well built up character was beneficial because you could use their skills and weapons. Is this just for bragging rights?

Tony_L

Grip
I'd be ashamed if being good at a videogame were my claim to fame, even more so if it's because I shelled out $2k for it.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Of course it's not real at this point - you honestly think those bids from 0,1 & 2 feedback users are valid??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks