More Classic Turtles on the way....

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DeathStar1, Oct 29, 2004.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

DVDToons.com posted a new article regarding the second season of the original Ninja Turtles Show today. The wording is a bit vauge, but hopefully they'll give us more good news come December. Unfortunatly, this was all the info they where given at the time.

I'd like to think that my letter writing/phone campaign and the support of David Wise had some impact in getting the first season on DVD earlier this year in it's original uncut format. But if they say they arn't releasing Season 2 in one go and are spreading it out on seperate discs, it may be time for another one [​IMG]

Here's hoping for the best, but at least we have this good news to go on for now [​IMG]...

2. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

YES! I can't wait to get the Second Season!!! Been waiting for this news for a while.

3. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I'm not necessarily against them splitting up the season, it depends on how many episodes there were in the second season...of course if they wanted they could release it like the Rocky and Bullwinkle sets that contain 52 episodes on 4 duel sided discs.

Transformers sets are split because of volume of episodes and so if it happened for TNMT it wouldn't really bother me.

Glad to have a second season on DVD hopefully.

4. Matthew Green

Matthew Green Stunt Coordinator

I didn't know there was a first season on DVD...

5. Matthew Green

Matthew Green Stunt Coordinator

In fact I just looked this up...I'm sorry but someone please clarify....How can season one be only 9 episodes?

6. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

It's actually only 5 episodes... the other four are bonus eps from later seasons. The 5 eps are parts 1-5 of a mini-series that started the series.