icon13.gif
icon13.gif

*shakes head in disgust*
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I hope this isn't labelled as piracy but due to Warner's poor marketing practices, they have me going to the alt.binaries.southpark group for episodes and then I burn the mpg files on CDR and play them on my DVD player. If Warner released the DVD's in order, I would buy them all and not bother with downloading them.
Jeff

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Its nice to see people waiting for the chat (if it actually happens) to vent their frustrations but come on; it was the very same in the lead up to the MGM chat and we know what happened there...
When is X being released?
When is Y being released?
rolleyes.gif

Its fine saying "wait until the chat" but if it turns out anything like the MGM chat, Warner will go away thinking they're doing right by us and that isn't the impression we should be giving.
Best bet is come up with a list of titles we want to ask about and ask one question with all of them in it.
THEN rip them to shreds!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
My DVD List

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
Why don't you guys buy the R2 box-sets? I bought all four seasons and they are excellent.
"Respect my authorata!!!"

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Antonio,
Most(99.9%) of US residents do not own PAL capable TVs, and region-free players are also very rare here.
I however, own an APEX player, and will be buying the Australian (same discs, 2/3 of the price) DVDs if they do not surrender in the chat
Jeff Kleist

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
Its so true!!!
When Rhino Released SP, it was perfect: Chronological order, 4 eps per Disk (+ Terrance&Phillip special on disk 4)
and Cheap.
I refuse to buy the Warner editions of SP until they learn there lesson.
BTW- How well does the Warner Bros. SP disks sell?

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
this is weak, dude..
not to be snide, but this is the home theatre forum folks, you all of it to yourself to get a region free player (such as the new kickass malata) and import the r2 boxsets..
there will be more material than just the south park stuff for you as well.
:)
a
------------------
visit neverville

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks