What's new

more airplane pics :) (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
only two. Took this out today for a review flight before my checkride this week. BRAND FREAKIN NEW. Flies like a dream :D
pa44-180-1.jpg

pa44-180-2.jpg

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
And it looks like the Windows are Clean
those were taken today, and it was about 30 out :)
hence the engine cozies, they keep the motors warm while it's being turned from one student to the next (do a surprisingly good job of it too)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Hey Philip, steal that bad boy and fly it over here. We'll tour the country together
the funny thing is, you don't need the keys to fly it, there is no ignition lock on it at all, the only locks are on the doors.
But, at about 22 gallons of fuel per hour in cruise, I can't afford to fly it anywhere for very long :)
plus I'd steal something faster, a good day you're lucky to get 180 knots out of a seminole, with a little tailwind

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Those engine cozies look mighty comfy too, are they synthetic or down
dunno, hopefully non-flamable :)
they do an amazing job of keeping the engine warm though, it was about 28 I think when I took the picture, and the plane had been sitting maybe an hour, and it felt really nice to check the oil because it was nice and warm inside the cowling still.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks