What's new

More 50s and 60s Shows Coming From Shout! (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
What I'd like from channels like Antenna, are programs that aren't available on DVD, and some that haven't been seen since they were telecast. I can't believe Married With Children is on Antenna's lineup, since it's already on at least 3 cable channels.

It would be nice if more obscure programs were put on it -- again that haven't been on DVD, perhaps this would drum up interest in those series. My curiosity has been aroused for Dr. Kildeer since there's been some talk about an outstanding Christmas episode that I've never seen.

There's so much I'd like to see: Garrisons Gorillas, Search, Petrocelli, Twelve O'Clock High, The Partners (with Don Adams), etc.

James

Theodore J. Mooney

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Originally Posted by LeoAmes

I'm only 27 and my interest in television, movies, and music has always gravitated towards material that was created years before I was born.

I can name more songs by the Supremes then I can anything done since 1970, for example. :)

I wasn't born until the 1980s and I prefer the classic shows that were before my time than the newer ones. However, it is NOT that way with music and movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks