What's new

moonlighting season 4 dvd set (1 Viewer)

billGR

Agent
hi everyone good morning whats new with the updates of moonlighting season 4 dvd set will it come out in the spring or summer. i hope they add more bloopers to the show in it. it would be great for if bruce willis & cybill shepard do a second documentary about the show. please keep me informed ok. thanks bill :):)

Brady

Grip
I don't have any news, but if they know what's good for them, from a marketing perspective, they should probably release seasons four and five together in one set, just like the first two seasons. My recollection was, season five was horrible and this is probably the only way for them to make money off of it.

The only bad thing is, it might look silly on the shelf. three sets, two each with two seasons and one season in the middle.

billGR

Agent
hi brady i totaly agree with post about moonlighting season 4-5. keep me & everyone informed ok. thanks bill:)

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
i would assume that possibly combining seasons 4 & 5 would primarily depend on the length of each season. If the sets are selling well so far then my guess is each subsequent season will be released separately to extend sales. The uninitiated & forgetful may not realize that the series took a SHARP drop in quality.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
14 episodes in Season 4, and 13 in season 5. A combined set would be a bit heavy at 27 episodes, but in line with other series. Basically, if they stick to 4 episodes per disc, we're talking a 7-disc set with room on disc7 for extras. If they sell the sets separately, they'll be pretty light 4-disc sets.

I don't much care either way as long as they price things reasonably.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I didn't remember that Moonlighting had two shortened seasons. All I remember is that it became unwatchable as soon as David threw one into Maddie.

Anyone remember "A Womb with a View"? Now that's bad.

paul_austin

Second Unit
omg I love "A Womb With a View" for me Moonlighting was one of the few shows where i really enjoyed 'clip shows'

BABY ADDISON LIVES!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks